Kindergarten Registration

Register at YOUR neighborhood school:

Don't know which school you need to attend? Please click on our School Locator on the left hand side.

Questions? Call your neighborhood school.

Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old on or before September 1st
Transitional Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old from September 2nd through January 31st

Please bring the following:

  1. Certified Copy of Birth Certificate 
  2. Written proof of immunizations as required by California State law which includes Hepatitis B and second Measles vaccine.
  3. Proof of address (current utility bill)

*Proof of Residency

Along with the proof of residency form, you will need to present current approved proof of residency documents listed below for home owners, renters, or those living with another family. Please bring the documentation for your designation below:

Home Owner:

  • PG&E, Utility Bill
  • Land/Cell Phone Bill
  • Property Tax Bill/Space Rental Bill


  • PG&E Bill, Utility Bill
  • Land/Cell Phone Bill
  • Current Rental Agreement

Living with Another Family*:

  • DMV Car Registration
  • Doctor Bill or Credit Card Bill
  • Land/Cell Phone Bill

*Please note – if you are living with a family, you must fill out an affidavit.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.